Limited enrolment per week
- Camps will run specific weeks of June, July and August (including holidays)
- Players will have the option of baseball and/or multisport each day.
- 1:6 Instructor to Player Ratio
- Free Swimming from 2:30pm-3:30pm is optional for all campers
- Players have the option of picking that days multi sport sessions or continue with baseball
- Examples of the multi sports are swimming, soccer, ball hockey and basketball.
- Camps runs 9:00am-4:00pm
- 8:30am drop off and extended pick to 4:30pm at no charge
- Half day option of 9:00am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-4:00pm
- Pick after 4:30pm can be arranged
Etobicoke camp is at 25 whitlam Avenue, right at the base of the white water tower
What to bring
*lunch: Campers must bring their own lunches and snacks. Please note we are a nut-free camp.
*Sunscreen and hat
*Athletic cup is recommended
*Baseball cleats are allowed but not necessary (plastic spikes only).
*Baseball pants are not required.
*Any personal equipment you wish to bring (bats, helmet, batting gloves) - remember to label everything!
NOTE: All baseball, bats, and other equipment will be provided.
Runs from July 5-9, July 12-16, July 19-23, July 26-30 August 3-6 (4 days) , August 9-13, August 16-20, August 23-27, August 30-Sept 3. Ages 6 - 13
Half Day runs from July 5-9, July 12-16, July 19-23, July 26-30, August 3-6 (4 days), August 9-13, August 16-20, August 23-27, August 30-Sept 3, Ages 6 - 13