Ready With COVID-19 Health And Safety Measures
Pro Teach baseball will operate in accordance with, and subject to, all provincial and municipal COVID-19 requirements and guidelines. Additionally, we have developed a set of policies and recommendations built off of the “COVID-19 Guidance: Summer Day Camps” document from the Provincial Ministry of Healthto increase the health and safety of our campers.
- Parents will be required to complete a daily health assessment form on behalf of their camper(s) and monitor their temperature being taken before admittance into the camp facilities.
- Campers will be in groups of 8 and assigned 2 staff for the duration of the week with dedicated equipment. Group programming and activities, as well as their breaks, will be staggered to meet physical distancing requirements.
- Campers are to bring a mask and they will be directed to wear it if, when and where physical distancing measures are not possible.
- A strict “no sharing” rule will apply to water bottles, food, clothing, equipment, and rides to and from camp
- Personal hygiene breaks to wash and sanitize hands will occur at least five (5) times during the day.
- Parents need to be prepared to collect their camper(s) within 1 hour of being contacted due to illness or weather-related cancellation.